Friday, June 1, 2012

{Anchors Away} Summer Market Pics Inspired by Rain & Ocean


Happy first day of June! Can you believe that summer is almost here? I woke up this morning to a dreary, rainy day. So much rain that there have been some floods reported {most notably a flood in Toronto's TTC; Union Station}. But despite the floods, the rain doesn't bother me because I knew that it's helping to rejuvenate and cleanse the Earth. Rain also happens to be a great source of inspiration. I've collaborated these market picks that remind me of summer rains, oceans, beautiful breezes and coastal living. From wallpapers to umbrellas to bedding and home accessories, I've got a little something for everyone! Plus many of these finds are environmentally friendly to boot.

1. Nautical themed design.
2. Organic bedding by Feel More Human.
3. Nautical themed wallpaper from Design Your Wall.
4. Tropical fish vases by Viva Terra.
5. Reusable tote by Nautical Luxuries.
6. Summer shell wreath from Williams-Sonoma.
7. Inhabit Cattails pillow from 2Modern.
8. Anchor umbrella from 2BHip.

No comments:

Post a Comment