Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bohemian-Style Inspiration on a Sunny Sunday + A Week in Review

On this bright and cheerful Sunday afternoon in February -- still no snow on the ground yet -- I was inspired by these beautiful bohemian looks. Bohemian style and decor happens to be one of my personal favourites. There's something about the way the way rustic, vintage and modern pieces blend naturally and effortlessly. One of my favourite pieces of the week was the top left look. I am absolutely in love with the mural/wallpaper that blends grey, maroon, teal and and black tones. Also, how cute are the bottom photos: the bedroom with a skylight and surrounded by windows as well as the hippie-style bus (notice the plants growing on the dashboard!) These looks are colourful and cheerful enough to bring a smile to anyone's face!

My Week in Review:

1. I talked about amethyst being my colour choice for the month of February. It's sensual, regal, masculine and feminine.
2. I shared some Tudor House lovin' inspired by HGTV Magazine. 
3. Last Sunday I wrote about 5 design ideas that inspired me including Benjamin Bullin's bicycle vanity design and a bathtub made of books!
6. I shared some winter inspiration.
7. Pantone's Colour of the Year Tangerine Tango left me wanting to tango.
8. The first installment of Wallpaper Wars was between Graham & Brown's Whispers collection. Which one did you pick?
9. I shared some forest inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment