Saturday, February 18, 2012

Forest Inspiration

 
Today I've been enjoying a rather lazy Saturday. Much of the time has been spent with my new addiction: Pinterest. So if you're reading this and have a Pinterest account, please follow me. My account is rather lonely (no one wants to play with him on the playground!) This lazy February Saturday, I felt inspired by nature, outdoors -- and more particularly -- forests. The lush green colours, the beautiful sounds, sights and smells, and the connection with Mother Earth. Few things can compare. Nature is one of my biggest inspirations. So taking a break from the usual tete-a-tete on interior design and home decor, I wanted to leave you some with beautiful photo inspiration. One of the pictures is of Capilano Bridge in Vancouver, British Columbia. And I've actually had the pleasure of walking on the bridge. (For those who have a fear of heights, it's not as scary as it looks. The bridge is relatively stable.) I hope these images leave you feeling calm, serene, and inspired.

Happy Saturday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment