Sunday, February 26, 2012

Seasonal Inspiration on a Cozy Sunday + My Weekly Round Up

 
On this rather cozy Sunday, I wanted to fire off some seasonal inspiration (a la winter!) We haven't really had that much of a snowy winter in Toronto thus far - and I'm appreciating, not complaining -- so part of me cannot believe that March will creep up on us later in the week. But as always, I think nature is one of the most glorious sources of inspiration. I loved all of these images above (but for different reasons). Which one is your favourite?

What I was Up to This Week:

1. Canadian themed home & decor got me so inspired that I wrote entries on the topic: One & Two.
2. I showed a little love for blue.
3. Storage solutions from The Pottery Barn reminded us that spring cleaning is on the way and gave the organizational folk a little excitement. 
4. Neon, the Spring/Summer 2012 colour trend, was popping up all over the place.
5. Fun, flirty, retro & colourful fabrics designed Martyn Lawrence-Bullard for Schumacher are the perfect Spring accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment