Thursday, May 24, 2012

{1 Room, 2 Perspectives} ~ Plates On The Wall

 Images via Elle Decoration UK

Plates aren't just for tables anymore. One design trend - and I use that term loosely - that I've been seeing quite often lately are plates from the walls. Yesterday, via Facebook, I posted a Moroccan-themed room which featured gorgeous hand-crafted plates on the walls that were painted beautiful shades of purple, pink and yellow. Today, I was inspired by these images from Elle Decoration UK simply because you get the whole perspective of the space. Although the first image depicting the plates hanging on the navy blue wall wall would have sufficed, the second image gives us deeper perspective. Just call it: 1 room, 2 perspectives. Happy Thursday, gang!

1 comment:

  1. I love the plates on the wall look. Something I'm considering in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete