Friday, May 11, 2012

{Inspirational Art} Piet Oudolf Landscapes

 Images by Piet Oudolf

On this beautiful Thursday morning, I'm feeling very inspired by Piet Oudolf's photography of landscapes. I've said it before - and I'll say it again - that nature is one of the best sources of inspiration (at least to me). Where else can you find natural colours that blend together in unique and unexpected ways? If you can't be in a garden or the countryside, this is the next big thing. At least you can look at the images and feel the energy; the light cascading on the flowers or the warmth of the sunlight. One thing that I love about his book Landscapes in Landscapes is that it shows colour palettes associates with some photographs, so if you're feeling really inspired by a piece you can use it in your design scheme. What do you think of these images?

No comments:

Post a Comment