Sunday, May 6, 2012

{A Day in the Countryside} + My Week in Review

 Images by Francois Halard

Today is a gorgeous Spring day: bright, sunny, breezy and warm. It's the perfect day for a little retreat to the countryside. Since I couldn't do that today, personally, I thought I'd travel to the country through these beautiful images by Francois Halard (as seen in Vogue Living Australia). I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Cheers to a beautiful Sunday!

What I was up to this week {the first week of May!}

The House on Spruce Street was this week's first inspirational space.
Now you can follow me on Blog Lovin'!
Portland Heights by Ore Studios was this week's second inspirational space.
Artful stitches by NYC textile designer Richard Saja.
Spring gift ideas ~ turn pretty produce into 4 edible gifts for friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment