Sunday, May 20, 2012

{Happy Long Weekend} + My Week in Review

Images by Carolyne Roehm

Happy Long Weekend! What are you up to? It's been an absolutely gorgeous - sunny and mild - weekend here in Toronto, a sure sign that summer is fast approaching. And you know what that means: sandals, shorts, beaches, patios, cold drinks, fireflies and more! I'm keeping it relaxed today so there is not much to report. I wanted to share these beautiful images by Carolyne Roehm for VERANDA Magazine. I love this blue themed party. Striped blue tablecloth, stools, blue-and-white dishes, flowers and vases. Oh my! What are you up to on this long weekend?

What I was up to this week:

Living in colour thanks to Vogue Living Australia
Inspiring images by Josephine Wall.
Colour inspiration: blue so good it's "royal".
Brilliant bookcases from Elle Decor.
Wallpaper Wars: Frames or Crowns & Coronets from Graham and Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment