Saturday, May 5, 2012

The House of Windsor ~ {The Kitchen}

Images via Veranda Magazine

Happy Weekend, gang! When I came across this kitchen designed by Windsor Smith, I just had to share it. Smith teamed up with Veranda magazine to create Veranda UnVeils ~ The House of Windsor, an 8,000 square foot Georgian-style residence. The house itself was designed by several designers: Kathryn Ireland, Richard Shapiro and Lawrence Bullard -- just to name a few -- and so I enjoy how it's a collaboration of the interior design minds. Although the entire house is stunning, the kitchen really caught my eye. It's a mix of relaxed yet sophisticated style. The mute colour palette is particularly interesting to me. I love how it makes everything else in the kitchen pop - especially the green colour in the veggies and the pink colour in the flowers. The farm-tub style kitchen sink in marble is worth drooling over. It really compliments the space and ties in the colour palette. What is your favourite thing about this space?

No comments:

Post a Comment