Saturday, March 31, 2012

Take Your Pick ~ Style at Home Colour Collections With Beauti-Tone


Beauti-Tone paints has teamed up with Style at Home magazine & Home Hardware to create a colour collection that will make your mouth water. I'm extremely impressed by the colour selections and even more impressed by the style guides they give you. If you're an interior design novice, Beauti-Tone gives you paint suggestions to match up the look that you're trying to achieve so there's little room for error. And when starting a big paint project, that's music to anyone's ears. Although I love every collection, two stand-outs for me are the cottage and farmhouse series. I'm drooling over the paint colour lighthouse and agree that it would make for the perfect look-at-me door colour. And you all know I adore green, so I cannot help but gravitate toward viburnum (and I'm loving how it looks combined with the black and grey tones). So take your pick: which series is your favourite? Are you gaga over the relaxed yet cheerful cottage colour palette? Or does the soft whites, spring green, and contemporary country farmhouse style scream you?

No comments:

Post a Comment