Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bathtub Inspiration from The Water Monopoly + My Week in Review


Today is just one of those days where I want to lock myself in the bathroom, soak in a hot bath and devour a good book. I'll admit I do that most days (as I'm a sucker for reading in the bath). These gorgeous freestanding tubs from The Water Monopoly put my simple, one-edge-exposed, cookie cutter bathtub to shame. Who can resist a copper bathtub? The opulence and decadence is almost blinding. Once in my life I'd like to bathe in one of those beauties. The porthole bathtub definitely has a cheeky and nautical flare to it. The silver bateau bath is a reproduction of late 19th Century French double-ended baths and is even made out of recycled material to boot! Finally, the teak bath brings us back to our natural roots. It's handmade using traditional methods from the Highlands of Scotland! Which one is your favourite?

What I was up to this week:

Modern day pad fit for The Golden Girls.
Lamps that "rock". Incorporating crystals into your design scheme.
Modern day castle living.
Red, white & blue colour palette magic.
Take your pick on these Beauti-Tone paint collections. (Farmhouse or cottage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment