Friday, April 27, 2012

5 Things I'm Lovin' ~ From Jonathan Adler

 Images via Jonathan Adler's website.

Who else can give just the right design pick-me-up than happiness guru Jonathan Adler. No one does fun, cheeky and whimsical quite like him. I've picked 5 things that I'm currently lovin' from Mr. Adler's collections. The first is the Horoscope Key Fob (mine would be Virgo!) Anyone who knows me knows that I'm into the Zodiac, astrology, and all that jazz. So this is close to my heart. I love the idea of giving them as gifts to friends or family. For the ultimate weekend traveler, I love this white Rope Tote. The nautical theme is perfect for spring and summer getaways. These Dachshund bookends can be summed up in one word: adorable. Perfect to add a touch of fun to any bookcase. Keep your money safe in this hot pink Vespa Jute Pouch. Finally, this pencil case sends me in a 90s flash-back to elementary school (but in a good way!) Perfect for keeping your pens, pencils and other office accessories organized while you're on-the-go (or keep it at your desk for easy access!) Which item by Jonathan Adler is your favourite? TGIF - Happy Weekend, gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment