Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chalkboard China ~ An Elegant Collection of Chalk-Friendly Tableware

 Images from Chalkboard China

Chalkboard China makes me feel like a kid again. It reminds me of a time when something as simple as paper, pens, notebooks, chalk - anything that involved printing, writing or coloring - excited me to bits. I still have that in me. I got that feeling when I first came across Chalkboard China, an elegant collection of chalk-friendly tableware. This is the perfect invention for kids and adults alike.You could be the talk of the town throwing a party where guests are served drinks with their names written on the bottom of the glasses. (Plus it also means that no one can get mixed up as to whose class belongs to whom. How genius!) I also like how Chalkboard China can stimulate creative conversation and that items or special occasions can be easily personalized. No doubt that any event where Chalkboard China is present will be filled with joy and love. What would you personalize with Chalkboard China? Have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment