Sunday, April 15, 2012

(Sunday Inspiration} + My Week in Review


It's said that a picture is worth a thousand words. When I stumbled across this space, I was blown away. It's an eclectic mix of many elements: wood counter tops, fur throws on the chairs, contemporary lighting and fun, cheeky "look at me" colours. The person who lives here isn't afraid to take risks. That's evident in the bright fuchsia wall colour. I love the blending that was done on the walls - it looks fabulous in the natural lighting. With the "N" on the shelf, I'm guessing that's the letter the owner's name starts with. So I'm going to call her Nora. Nora is a young hipster who lives alone, loves cups of tea with friends, and works as a fashion buyer for a chic department store. She loves pattern, texture and colour. New things excite her but, at the same time, she's a slave for vintage treasures. Are you loving this space as much as me? What ideas or feelings do you get from it?

What I was up to this week:

Style at Home & Beauti Tone paint collections. Take your pick between manor & romance.
A Mid-Century home with a modern twist.
Colour palette wars. Pink & grey VS. pink & yellow.
Style at Home & Beauti Tone paint collections. Take your pick between loft & townhouse.
Hanging terrariums: an unexpected way to display plants {indoors & outdoors}.
Kitchen islands that pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment