Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Favourite Things: Urban Outfitters {Home} April 2012 Look Book



If you're looking for home goods that are trendy, youthful, playful, and vintage - with a modern twist - Urban Outfitters {Apartment} is the place to look. I browsed through their Look Book from the April 2012 catalog and was impressed by their use of bold, eye-catching colours and how they incorporate a vintage or retro look while still maintaining the modern and design-forward flare. Many of their pieces come in a variety of colour choices, like the Stella wall lamp (which also comes in a mustard yellow) or the Brass leaf side table (also available in a funky green). One of my current favourite trends is Navajo prints and I'm loving all of the patterned bedding and tapestries. I'm also a fan of the cute little nicknacks that they have -- like a Sunshine bird votive candle holder or a tropical flower hook. What are your favourite things about these April looks? Which one is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. I think the Mirror Mirror Vanity is my favourite - I love the compact size and retro styling of it. Great merchandising in their look book too.

    ReplyDelete