Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter {Inspiration} + My Week in Review


Hoppy - I mean Happy - Easter, gang! What are you thankful for this Easter weekend? For me, it's the beautiful and sunny weekend we've been experiencing in Toronto. It's been the perfect Spring-like weather. Doing some errands this morning left me in a bit of a sweat so I know that summer is just around the corner. Today I leave you with some things that inspired me this Easter season: Pantone eggs, decorations made from actual paint chips and cheeky place-cards that are sure to make your guests giggle. I hope that you have a safe and enjoyable Easter filled with laughter, love and good memories!

What I was up to this week:

H&M Home's Spring 2012 Duvet collection.
My favourite things from Urban Outfitters {Home} April 2012 Look Book
Take your pick ~ Beauti-Tone Paint Palettes: Fresh or Exotic.
A natural Easter from Terrain.
Beautifully bound Penguin Classic books by Anthropologie.

1 comment: