Sunday, April 29, 2012

{Sunday Inspiration} + My Week in Review

Image via Vogue Living Australia

Inspiration boards. Mood boards. They're the best friend to any creative person. The avenues are limitless (as is your creativity!) According to the Law of Attraction, daily visualization and affirmations help to achieve the things in life that you want or desire. I like the idea of inspiration and mood boards being like little keys to fulfilling your dreams. What are your experiences with inspiration boards? What do you fill your boards with? 

What I was up to this week:

Adding geometric shapes to your designs.
Chalkboard China had me feeling like a kid again.
Rug Wars! Take your pick between these 3 beautiful rugs.
The kitchen nook ~ 4 different looks.
5 things I'm currently lovin' from happiness guru Mr. Jonathan Adler.
6 quick & simple ways to prepare your space for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment