Monday, April 16, 2012

Display Your Favourite Things ~ Pendant Lamp



Have you seen these playful pendant lamps by Swedish designer Chen Karlsson? Filled with personality and humour, the "favourite things" pendant lamp is designed to let your treasured objects be highlighted and exhibited beneath a light source. Karlsson lives in Sweden but has strong Asian influences; a mesh of East-meets-West flare is evident in all of his creations. This lamp comes in 3 different colour options: mustard yellow/navy, light grey cloud/gold and charcoal/pastel green. If I had this lamp, I probably wouldn't keep the same object in it for too long. I would also change it up each season. Perhaps I'd display a different setting to correlate with the season. Or perhaps some flowers that go along with the flower of the month. Since it's April, I would fill it with sweet peas and daisies. What would you display inside of your pendant?

No comments:

Post a Comment