Thursday, April 12, 2012

Take Your Pick ~ Style at Home Colour Collections With Beauti Tone {Townhouse & Loft}


Townhouse or Loft: which one is your favourite? {This is going to be my last installment featuring Style at Home's colour collection with Beauti-Tone paints.} Are you in favor of the soft neutrals mixed with cheeky accents like the townhouse look? I'm a big fan of how the wooden furniture blends in naturally with the colour scheme. Watermelon would be the perfect accent colour to add a little pop to the space. Or are you a loft lover? Perhaps you're a modernist or traditionalist who always likes to stay on trend. The mix of deep greys, pale blues and pure whites are the perfect match for a city slicker like you.

Did you catch the other collections?


I hope you enjoyed these collections as much as I did. I would love to hear your comments. Have a Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment